Georgia | White | Semisweet | 2018 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 02.10.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Light white semi-sweet wine from the Tsolikouri grape variety. Light Golden color with a greenish tinge. Subtle aromas of peach, lychee, papaya and green Apple. The taste is dominated by notes of honey, figs, quince and apricot marmalade. Fruity, citrus wine with a long pleasant aftertaste.
Giuaani was established in 2010, combining traditional methods and modern technologies. Giuaani production uses Qvevri, oak barrels and the latest equipment. Giuaani grows various varieties of grapes in the village of Manavi, also producing wines with the same name, and then begins to produce the wine itself. Giuaani winemakers attract local and international experts to work, focusing on the quality of the wine produced, so it produces a very limited number of bottles. The company’s goal is to improve the dry wines of Georgia, so that any, even the most demanding consumer, will find something for themselves among them. Giuaani winery is located in the Kakheti region, which is the cradle of Georgian winemaking, where Georgian wines have been produced for many centuries.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.