Georgia | Red | Dry | 2018 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 26.09.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Organic unfiltered Saperavi from Hashmi is considered the flagship of natural wines in Georgia. The density of the structure of the wine emphasizes the aromatics of black blackberry berries, black currant jam, mulberry, light weight cassi. Together with the tannins, the second part of this wine opens: earthy tones, wet suede and mineralization with a slight hint of graphite. Long spicy aftertaste.
Jakeli winery of the Jakeli family, located in the Hashmi district, Kakheti region. Hashmi microzone, one of the best places for the endemic Georgian Saperavi grape variety. Jakeli was founded in 2001, and the Jakeli brothers started commercial production in 2008. The production volume is no more than 6000 bottles of wine per year. Oak barrels and stainless steel containers are used for fermentation and aging in Jakeli. The wine is bottled after 18 to 24 months after harvest.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.