Georgia | Amber | Dry | 2014 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 26.09.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Rkatsiteli from Tchotiashvili synthesis of traditional Georgian and European technologies. The wine is fermented in Qvevri, and then aged in oak barrels. Soft and balanced wine, pleasant acidity and velvety tannins. The taste is dominated by fig jam, nutmeg, almonds, walnuts in honey glaze, orange zest. Round and long aftertaste of yellow ripe plums.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.