Nino, Ori Marani
Georgia | White | Dry | 2017 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 07.07.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Nino, Ori Marani is the opposite of vintage champagne, made using the Solera system. This method can be conventionally described as adding, mixing wines of different ages. Wine aging takes place in Kvevri, giving the wine a special Georgian identity. The mix changes every year to target a certain stylistic profile of Nino. However, Citka, Chinuri and Goruli Mstvane and a maximum of 20% of Solera reserve wine will be included in the final blend. Nino has the character of a Brute, zero sugar was added to it to keep the wine clean.
Nino, Ori Marani
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.