Georgia | Red | Semisweet | 2018 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 31.10.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The production of the Chelti plant is located in the heart of the Kindzmarauli microzone. To create this wine, the winemakers came up with special attention. The bright, deafening aroma of red currant jam, lingonberry jam, cherry liqueur, bakery and light vanilla. In the aftertaste, the sweetness is suspended and we feel the tart notes of ripe pomegranate.
Chelti wine company was founded in 2001 and is located in the Kakheti region of the Kvareli microzone, near the village of Shilda. From the very beginning, the company’s goal was to produce only high-quality premium products. Therefore, the company began to plant its own vineyards, which would make it possible to control the quality of grapes. In 2005, the Foundation was laid for the construction of the winery, which was completed in 2006. The wine is produced using classic European and traditional Georgian methods. Chelti winery is equipped with advanced technologies that allow you to control the quality of wine at any stage of its production. Chelti wine company also uses 8,000 years of experience in Georgia, accumulated in winemaking. Thus, modern equipment, extensive experience and own vineyards allow the company to produce premium quality wines.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.