Georgia | Amber | Dry | 2018 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 01.10.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Khikhvi one of the most ancient endemic varieties of white grapes. The wine was fermented and aged in Qvevri for 6 months. Khikhvi is characterized by sweet flavors. The bouquet is distinguished by aromas of ripe melon, honeycomb, almonds, roasted nutmeg, candied orange, well-pronounced aroma of eucalyptus honey. Balanced structure of the body of the wine, harmoniously merges with a soft aftertaste, quince jam.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.