Georgia | Red | Dry | 2017 | 0.75 L
- Order in The Next to get it by 26.09.2020
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Kabistoni is one of the rare varieties of Western Georgia. Previously, Kabistoni was added as a third grade to the legendary Khvanchkara, but with a decrease in the number of crops it was replaced by Saperavi. The famous factory in Chrebalo increased production and restored the population of grapes. Kabistoni light red wine with cold mint aromas, gooseberry and rocks. Light taste of pomegranate peel and cloves. Medium tobacco aftertaste.
Gaamos-family winery, located in the Western part of Georgia, in the mountainous region of Racha-Lechkhumi, in the upper reaches of the Rioni river, centered in the city of Ambrolauri. The region is known primarily for the rarest Georgian wines Khvanchkara and Usakhelauri. Gaamos produces Georgian dry and semi-sweet wines from grapes grown on the slopes of the Caucasus and Lechkhum mountains. In the production of wines, Gaamos uses classic European technology, the wines are fermented in stainless steel containers. The volume of production of Gaamos wines does not exceed 6000 bottles per year.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.